1 month to join Himalaya, Aconcagua, Africa?
1 month to join Himalaya, Aconcagua, Africa?
Countdown: Your Favorite Trips Just Weeks Away! READ DOWN
A. November Nepal Climbing and Trekking News:
Trips begin on 7 April. >Latest News Click Here<
D. K2 and Karakoram News. If you will be joining us for K2 Summit, K2 Base camp, Pastore Trekking Peak, Broad Peak Summit or Gasherbrum Summit next summer, we need to know now, due to more time necessary to book the less expensive permit in November. Trips begin on 21 June. >Latest News Click Here<
E. Africa News and photos from our recent Kilimanjaro trip. Trips run 12 months a year!! >Latest News Click Here<
G. Charity Non-Profit Himalaya News: Giving back to the local Sherpa and Guide community: Trek Med Kit. JOIN OUR VOLUNTEER SERVICE TREK IN NEPAL: November, December, June, or anytime you want to help out. >Click Here<
Please scroll down for information about upcoming trips.
NOVEMBER NEWS: CONTACT US NOW TO GRAB THE LAST FEW SPOTS ON OUR PERMIT
- Lobuche Peak + Ama Dablam Expedition : In November, leave the crowds behind. Enjoy gorgeous clear 28 sunny days. Date : 26 October to 22 November 2023: Ama Dablam - 1 to 28 November 2023
- Everest basecamp trek in November = FABULOUS. Sunny warm days and crisp nights. Date: 1 November to 17 November and 3 January to 19 January
- Service Trek : Visit a beautiful, quiet, and pristine remote region on the "wrong side" of Everest where no tourists go. Date : 17 to 25 November and 1 to 9 December 2023 and 2024
- Everest Tibet Climb - April-May. 60 days in Nepal and Tibet. Climb the uncrowded Tibet North Col route made famous by possible 1924 summit of Mallory and Irvine. Dates: 7 April to 5 June 2024
- Tibet North Col Climb - April- May. World's easiest 7000m / 23,000ft peak. On Everest's shoulder. Learn to climb Everest in 28 days. April - May. Dates: 7 April to 12 May or 21 April to 26 May 2024.
- Tibet Advanced Basecamp Walk - High trek: Best views of Everest . Better than Nepal. 20 days April-May. See exotic Tibet. Feel the high altitude. Made famous in 1924 by Mallory and Irvine. Dates: 7 April to 2 May 2024. 26 Days in Tibet & Nepal.
- Everest Nepal Climb - April-May. 60 days in Nepal. Route first climbed by Hillary and Tenzing. Date: 7 April to 5 June 2024
- Everest Nepal Training Climb – OUR MOST POPULAR HIGH ALTITUDE TRAINING TRIP ! April or May. Dates; 7 April to 7 May or 21 April to 21 May 2024
- Lhotse Climb - April- May. Everest's sister peak, with a much shorter summit day. Leader Dan Mazur has led 3 successful Lhotse expeditions. We put 1 members and 1 Sherpas on the summit of Lhotse in 2023. Dates: 7 April to 5 June 2024
- Broad Peak Summit : Best Preparation for Everest or K2. Dates: 21 June to 4 August 2024. 45 days in Pakistan
- K2 Full Service during June, July 2024: Last year's team summited! . World's 2nd highest and a very tough challenge. Dates: 21 June to 4 August 2024. 45 to 52 days in Pakistan. Extra days may be added if necessary.
- K2 Basecamp Trek : This world famous trek is very safe, uncrowded. Price includes optional trek over famous Gondogoro La Pass. Dates: 21 June to 15 July and 5 August to 29 August 2024 (25 days) .
- Pastore Trekking Peak: Stunning "Trekking Peak" Near K2 and Broad Peak Base Camp. Date: 21 June to 20 July 2024 (30 days)
- Gasherbrum 1 OR 2 climb : G2: easiest of the world's fourteen highest 8000 metre peaks. Dates : 21 June to 4 August 2024 . 45 days in Pakistan Trip may be extended depending on weather and route conditions
- Gasherbrum 1 AND 2 : Climb in challenging combination. WHAT A COMBO SAVINGS!! . Dates: 21 June to 4 August 2024 . 45 days in Pakistan Trip may be extended depending on weather and route conditions
Our Africa trips continue to be incredibly popular.
Latest News and stunning photos from our recent Africa expedition.
Dates: Choose your own dates at anytime of year!
Aconcagua booking season is now open!
We have an exceptional leader, experienced guides, and a top-notch high-altitude porter team ready to make your Aconcagua ascent a success.
26 December 2023 to 11 January 2024
4 January 2024 to 20 January 2024
23 January 2024 to 8 February 2024
Our commitment to giving back to the local Sherpa and Guide community continues.
Learn more about our Trek Med Kit initiative and how we're making a positive impact.
Join one of our Volunteer Service Treks during November, December, or June!!
Stay connected with us for more adventure updates, stories, and opportunities. We look forward to sharing unforgettable journeys with you.
Take Advantage of our Customer Service
Not only do we have the best British, European. and American leaders and local Sherpas, we also use excellent hotels and equipment, our cooks prepare delicious food, and we pride ourselves on offering very competitive price
A. We offer Excellent Customer Service and are here to answer questions. We love to chat about Mountains, Our Favourite Subject!
B. Equipment Consulting (we check and help you buy / rent all your gear affordably): Kathmandu equipment prices .
C. Inexpensive plane tickets are available and we help you find those cheap flights.
D. JOIN OUR GROWING COMPANY. Interested in learning to become a Mountain Leader, or already a Guide? Please check out the amazing discounts and free hotels at Leader In Training and Discounts For Guides
E. NEED HELP FINANCING YOUR EXPEDITION? WE CAN TAKE CREDIT CARDS FOR 100% OF YOUR PAYMENT !
F. Check these discounts: 5% groups of 2-3, 10% groups of 4-6, 15% groups of 7+, returning members 5%, medical practitioners 5%, photographers + journalists 5%.TELL YOUR FRIENDS, EARN A CASH BONUS! Explore our generous referral fees, finder's fees, travel agent commissions
Congratulations, you made it to the bottom of this newsletter. I am available now to speak to you via phone and Whatsapp. Please email, text, sms, call and send a message and I will call you right back! I look forward to answering your questions, hearing your ideas, meeting, and climbing to the summit together with you. LETS TALK ABOUT OUR FAVORITE SUBJECT: MOUNTAINS!! Welcome to our team! - Dan Mazur