These photos were taken on our recent successful expedition. Photos in slide show: Ted Alexander. For caption information, please visit our Photo Gallery.
- Walk to the top of the highest peak in all of the Americas. One of the famous "7 Summits" (non-technical).
- We teach you everything you need to know about climbing during the trip.
- Climbing Aconcagua may qualify you for Everest Nepal, Everest Tibet, or Cho Oyu.
- New: optional climb of the "Polish Direct", a more challenging way to the top, avoiding the crowds.
- We help you buy and rent inexpensive mountain climbing, trekking, hiking, and walking gear, equipment, clothing, boots, shoes for sale, purchase and hire at affordable, cheap, low prices.
- Leadership: Max Kausch 3 time Cho Oyu, Ama Dablam, ShishaPangma & Aconcagua leader.
- Dates and Cost (does not include cost of your personal climbing permit):
- NEW HOLIDAY DATES! for the Normal Route, 19 December to 7 January (20 days): Cost: $3450, £2250, €2650.
- Normal Route, 9-27 January (19 days) or 3 to 20 February (18 days): Cost: $3450, £2250, €2650.
- Climb the Polish Direct Route , 3 to 22 February (20 days): Cost: $4550, £2950, €3350.
- Please Click Here
- Please click the logo for payment options including credit card, cheque, bank transfer, etcetera.
Recent News: Our recent expedition to Aconcagua was a huge success and the team returned home safely. Please click here to view dispatches from our trip. Please also visit our "Archived News" for more stories of past trips.