These photos were taken on our recent successful expedition. Photos in slide show: Ted Alexander. For caption information, please visit our Photo Gallery.
- Excellent summit rate in 2016
- First team to summit in 2015
- Best price on the market
- Guides with the most experience in the business
- Walk to the top of the highest peak in all of the Americas. One of the famous "7 Summits" (non-technical).
- We have reached the summit in our last 7 expeditions
- We teach you everything you need to know about climbing during the trip.
- Climbing Aconcagua may qualify you for Everest Nepal, Everest Tibet, or Cho Oyu.
- We help you buy and rent inexpensive mountain climbing, trekking, hiking, and walking gear, equipment, clothing, boots, shoes for sale, purchase and hire at affordable, cheap, low prices.
- Leadership: Max Kausch 3 time Cho Oyu, Ama Dablam, ShishaPangma, Aconcagua leader and 6000m peak world record holder.
- Dates and Cost (does not include cost of your personal climbing permit):
- Normal Route: 13th Jan. 2017 to 29th January 2017 or 3rd Feb 2017 to 19th Feb. 2017 (17 days)
- Cost: $3,750 , £2,450, € 3,350
Recent News: Our recent expedition to Aconcagua was a huge success and the team returned home safely. Please click here to view dispatches from our trip. Please also visit our "Archived News" for more stories of past trips.