These photos were taken on our recent successful expedition. Photos in slide show: Ted Alexander. For caption information, please visit our Photo Gallery.
- Walk to the top of the highest peak in all of the Americas. One of the famous "7 Summits" (non-technical).
- We teach you everything you need to know about climbing during the trip.
- Climbing Aconcagua may qualify you for Everest Nepal, Everest Tibet, or Cho Oyu.
- New: optional climb of the "Polish Direct", a more challenging way to the top, avoiding the crowds.
- We help you buy and rent inexpensive mountain climbing, trekking, hiking, and walking gear, equipment, clothing, boots, shoes for sale, purchase and hire at affordable, cheap, low prices.
- Leadership: Max Kausch 3 time Cho Oyu, Ama Dablam, ShishaPangma, Aconcagua leader and 6000m peak world record holder.
- Dates and Cost (does not include cost of your personal climbing permit):
- NEW HOLIDAY DATES! for the Normal Route, 18th December – 6th January (20 days): Cost: $3750 , £2260, €3250
- Normal Route, 11th January – 30th January (20 days) or 2 to 21 February (20 days): Cost: $3750, £2260, €3250
- Climb the Polish Direct Route , 2 to 24 February (23 days): Cost: $4550, £2750, €3900
- Please Click Here
- Please click the logo for payment options including credit card, cheque, bank transfer, etcetera.
Recent News: Our recent expedition to Aconcagua was a huge success and the team returned home safely. Please click here to view dispatches from our trip. Please also visit our "Archived News" for more stories of past trips.
The crux on the Polish Glacier at 6500 meters/21,300 feet. Paul is climbing the last little step onto the east ridge. It's firm snow, tilted at 50 degrees. Not difficult, but a good place to set up a belay (Dan Mazur). In the top of the Canaleta (Ted Alexander).