These photos were taken on our recent successful expedition. Photos in slide show: Ted Alexander. For caption information, please visit our Photo Gallery.
- Walk to the top of the highest peak in all of the Americas. One of the famous "7 Summits" (non-technical).
- We teach you everything you need to know about climbing during the trip.
- Climbing Aconcagua may qualify you for Everest Nepal, Everest Tibet, or Cho Oyu.
- We help you buy and rent inexpensive mountain climbing, trekking, hiking, and walking gear, equipment, clothing, boots, shoes for sale, purchase and hire at affordable, cheap, low prices.
- Leadership: Max Kausch 3 time Cho Oyu, Ama Dablam, ShishaPangma, Aconcagua leader and 6000m peak world record holder.
- Dates and Cost (does not include cost of your personal climbing permit):
- NEW HOLIDAY DATES! for the Normal Route, 19th December – 4th January (17 days): Cost: $3750 , £2,415, € 3,370
- New Date: 14 Feb. 2016 to 01 March 2016
- Normal Route, 9th January – 25th January (17 days): Cost: $3750 , £2,415, € 3,370
- Please Click Here
- Please click the logo for payment options including credit card, cheque, bank transfer, etcetera.
Recent News: Our recent expedition to Aconcagua was a huge success and the team returned home safely. Please click here to view dispatches from our trip. Please also visit our "Archived News" for more stories of past trips.