Please click the logo for payment options including credit card, cheque, bank transfer, etcetera.
Recent News: Our recent expedition to Aconcagua was a huge success and the team returned home safely. Please click here to view dispatches from our trip. Please also visit our "Archived News" for more stories of past trips.
All members must arrive on the first day of the scheduled itinerary and plan on staying until the last day (unless you have made special arrangements).
Please click one of the links below to view that section of our Aconcagua daily itinerary or scroll down.
Please also visit our Aconcagua route description for more about what to expect on the drive from Mendoza, the trek to basecamp, during the climb itself, etcetera.
Note: This is a proposed schedule, which has been developed through previous trips. The actual itinerary of your trip can differ depending on such factors as weather and local conditions. For example, the trip may finish earlier than these dates, or we may need every single day of the schedule. Thank you for being patient and flexible when coming to a foreign country like Argentina.
Normal Traverse Route-
Arriving in Mendoza:
1) Arrive in Mendoza. Our staff will meet you at the airport and transport you to your hotel;
2) Sort Gear and visit the Permit Office in Mendoza (Please plan on having approximately $900 in cash for your permit), private transport to Pentitentes (2720 metres/8,900 feet) sleep in hotel; back to top
Driving and Trekking to Basecamp:
3) Walk to Confluencia (3320 metres/10,900 feet). Easy trail walking; mules carry baggage. Camping;
4) Acclimatization walk to the South Face of Aconcagua. Return to Confluencia
5) Walk 14 miles, to basecamp, "Plaza de Mulas" (4,360 metres/14,300 feet). Trail walking; mules carry baggage. Camping;