| |These photos were taken on our recent successful Everest Training Climb expedition where we put members and sherpas all the way to camp 3 on the Lhotse Face and the team returned home safely. Photos in Lhotse slideshow: Fabrice Imparato, Bruce Manning, Samuli Mansikka, Elselien te Hennepe, Richard Pattison & Tunc Findik. For caption information on these photos, please visit our Everest Training Climb photo gallery .
- Full Service price includes: climbing training, Sherpas, hotels, domestic flights, basecamp, yaks, porters, ropes, tasty meals on trek, in basecamp and climb, group climbing equipment, tents, radios, satphones, etc.
- Leader: Dan Mazur , Everest expert: 9 Everest expeditions. Friendly and helpful, teaches everything you need to know.
- 2011 expedition: 100 % success rate: everyone reached camp 3 at 7300 m / 24,000 ft on the Lhotse Face.
- 31 days (or 16 days climb only) in April or May 2012 or 2013.
- Follow the same route as the climbers trying for the summit of Mount Everest while clipped to safety ropes.
- May be one of the "easiest" ways to reach 7300 m / 24,000 ft. Excellent chance to see how you feel at altitude. Experience the amazing Everest climbing route and beautiful trek to Everest basecamp.
- Completing this climb is excellent preparation for eventually trying for the summit of Everest, at a much lower cost and for a shorter duration.
- We teach you everything you need to know about climbing during the trip.
- Climb the route first ascended by Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa.
- Do well and transfer to Everest.
- The Nepal (south) side of Everest is warmer and less windy than the Tibet side of Everest.
- Cross the massive Khumbu Icefall above basecamp. Clip to well-fixed ropes on solid ladders over crevasses.
- We help you buy and rent inexpensive mountain climbing, trekking, hiking, and walking gear, equipment, clothing, boots, shoes for sale, purchase and hire at affordable, cheap, low prices.
- Trek to base camp on snow-free paths through green terraced villages, rushing rivers, suspension bridges, lush forests, stay in civilized 'teahouses' and camp in verdant meadows beneath towering peaks.
- Dates and Cost:
- 7 April to 7 May, and 21 April-21 May, 2013 & 2014. 31 days in Nepal.
- Full Service Cost: $8,650, £5,350, €6,250. Currency conversions 8-Nov-11.
- Sixteen day option: $6350, £3850, €4350.
- Please Click Here
- Please click the logo for payment options including credit card, cheque, bank transfer, etcetera.
Recent news: Our spring 2011 Everest Nepal Camp 3 Training Climb has just returned from a successful climb on the mountain. Please click here to view news of our expedition. Please also view our "Archived News" for more stories of past trips.
Please Click Here to watch the exciting video by Rob Bradley