These photos were taken on our recent successful trek. Photos in slide show: Tunc Findik, Dan Mazur, Ryan Waters, Aldas Baltutis, Colin Pacey, Tim Spear, Fredrik Strang, Ken Stalter, & Andrew Brash. For caption information, please visit our Photo Gallery.
- Full service includes: airport transfers, hotels, Kathmandu city tour, drive to basecamp (bc), yaks to advanced basecamp (abc), good food on trek, in bc, and abc, trekking guide, tents, radios, satphones, etc.
- Leader: Arnold Coster , Everest expert: 6 Everest expeditions.
- The views of Everest from the Tibet trek are the best in the world, better than Nepal.
- Drive to basecamp experiencing the unique culture of the Tibetan Plateau.
- Witness an Everest climbing expedition firsthand.
- Trek to ABC on the "Golden Highway", great high altitude trekking on good snow-free trails.
- Add an exotic and historical trip to the ancient Tibetan city of Lhasa.
- We help you buy and rent inexpensive mountain climbing, trekking, hiking, and walking gear, equipment, clothing, boots, shoes for sale, purchase and hire at affordable, cheap, low prices.
- Dates and Cost:
- 7 to 26 April or 21 April to 10 May, 2013 & 2014. 20 days in Tibet and Nepal.
- Full Service Cost: $3,850, £2,350, €2,950. Currency conversions 7-Jan-13.
- Optional trip to Lhasa, add $2450.
- Please Click Here
- Please click the logo for payment options including credit card, cheque, bank transfer, etcetera.
Recent news: Our spring 2011 Everest Tibet basecamp trek and climb and North Col Expedition has just returned. Please click here to view news of our expedition. Please also visit our "Archived News" for more stories of past trips.